Violent Tendency.

Human beings shock me.

It does not matter to me how many times I watch the television, or listen to the radio or even leave my front door to the sounds of shouting and violence; I still can never believe what it is that I am seeing.

I would never harm another human being. I just couldn't. It isn't in my blood, it isn't in my heart and it certainly isn't in my brain and it seems that the learning facilities of my brain can not and will not except the concept of vicious human beings.

Try if you will to explain your violent mind to me, but I will not grasp your thoughts and feelings. People make me angry, people hurt me, people test me to the brink of snapping, but the furthest I would go would be some violent words and phrases - I would never dream of violence. Not extensive, aggressive, brutal violence that some 'people' resort too.

So why do you do it? How can you do it? That is the question I ask of you. It is not for me to judge the scenario, only for me to simply state my shock against your actions. I welcome your comments.

Explain yourself to me.

Boneata Bell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, think twise...

Game on

Summer words