Inside The Writer

The weather is beautiful in England today, a very warm welcome it is greated with in Cleethorpes. I am currently avoiding the beach because there are so many people around that I begin to feel too closed in, besides, I have a back garden I would rather give the tourists a chance to look around without me stepping on their toes.

So where is this going you ask? I have no clue I reply. This is a time where you, my readers have an opportunity to meet me, the writer inside the stories.

I have so many plans for my life, this is why I am going to write them down, I do not want to forget a single plan. I know who I want to be and I know what I want to do and best of all, I know that I can do it.

Two days ago I recieved a copy of my first published book. As mentioned previously a very close friend and work collegue Raven Phoenix has published, and I am privileged to be beside him as an author.

Two days ago my first column was published in The Grimsby Telegraph. It was my first step in to the 'real world', I recieved my first negative comments from the public. I enjoyed every minute of it. Just because I simply know that I have now succeeded. You may or you may not understand.

Today I start my book. I have no plans and I do not know where it will lead me, and that is the most exciting part of all. Today I have no plans.

Today when I explained to somebody what I will be in the future, I recieved the response of 'yeah right'. My simple reply was 'do not judge what you do not know'. So let this be a lesson to you. Ignore your haters. Show them why they should love you.

Boneata Bell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Saved by the Soldier

The Education Road

Facebook, think twise...