The Jelousy Bug

This article is not scientific. It is not factual, it is pure opinion. As my life has consisted of much jealousy, I thought It appropriate to write an article about how we jealous people feel, and why we feel it. The main problem I have come across is, that those that do not feel the emotion are usually very much against the emotion, and put us jealous one's down, making us feel inadequate, and as if there is something wrong with us. Thing is, there isn't anything wrong with us at all, and jealously is more common than you may know, not every relationship is public and it is more common among women than men; if you think logically about this women are emotion-based living beings and men are practical beings, this is exactly why we are the most jealous.

Fact. We do NOT want to be jealous.

Jealousy is one of the most difficult emotions to deal with, and why people would imagine we want to feel like we are not the most important, or special, I do not know. How much easier our lives would be if we did not have to worry about where he is, or what he's doing, or who he's talking too. Why would we enjoy feeling stressed in every situation? Really, where is the logic in that?

Jealousy does not decipher whether a relationship is a good, or a bad one. It's pure individualism. There are three pairings. One is jealous, the other isn't.Both are jealous or, neither are jealous. Each three parings can have blissful relationships providing on the way they handle the situation, or all three relationships could be a nightmare, same as every day-to-day relationship can be.

I feel jealous personally because, I don't want anything to take my partner away from me, or my friend away from me, or my family away from me. It's pure security. Jealousy is not mis-trust, but it contains uncertainty, and dis-belief. 'No way do I deserve this man, no way will he ever stay with me' Some people say jealousy is healthy, but again, they are wrong. Depending on the relationship, jealousy can pull someone closer, but can also push them away, that is why it is so difficult to find 'the one' it is about finding the one partner that was made for you, or the one friend who was made for you, and sticking by them for the rest of your life, because you understand them, and they understand you.

So, to wrap things up. To be jealous doesn't make you a bad person, it makes you unique, it gives you a different personality, just as if you are not a jealous person. So those of you that don't understand 'don't dismiss what you don't understand' on either side of the field, character is what makes us different, so know yourself and be proud to be different.

By Boneata Bell
14.12.2011

Comments

  1. I love this post! I agree (I'm a victim of the jealousey bug)xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, think twise...

Game on

Summer words