Rainbow Hearts



"There are so many colours in your heart that I could paint a rainbow..."

Your sunshine smile
So golden dims the darkening
Clouds away.
And pure white
Natural beauty
Shortens never ending days.
Your violet rays are calming
In this troubled clock of time,
So stand beside me baby,
Please put your hand in mine.

Your sunset kiss
So caring makes so many
Dreams come true.
Your courage and
Your bravery are gently
Painted blue.
Your humour veins are yellow,
Turquoise, bronze and green,
They stand beside me baby
And help to set me free.

Your emerald voice
So calming keeps me dreaming
Through the night.
And multicoloured heart
Keeps me holding you so tight.
Your snowflake opal kindness
Saved my blackened heart from war,
So stand right with me baby,
I will never ask for more.

..."Your rainbow soul is
perfect,
Exactly how you are,
From the moment
I laid eyes on you,
I loved you,
Evermore."


Boneata Bell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, think twise...

Game on

Summer words