Tigerlily Attractions. The card business Progression.

It began with a smile,
At my very first creation.
I placed it together,
With my young imagination.

The pink with the blue,
It shone in the sun,
Hooked to the fridge,
My obsession begun.

New scissors and crafts,
I scanned the design,
Something was missing,
Not catching my eye!

I added a flower,
It danced in the sun,
Perfectly placed it said,
Happy birthday, mum!

My sticker collection,
Now useful tool kit,
Sparkling insects 3D,
Proving such a big hit!

I proceed with a smile,
At my every next creation.
I still place them together,
With unique imagination.

In Wonderland I mix magic,
With everlasting glue.
And stick life together.
With a card, just for you.

Boneata Bell

I now sell my cards. You can find me on Facebook at Tigerlilly Attractions. (It is a new page).





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, think twise...

Game on

Summer words