Where Have I been?

If you are a regular returner to my website you may be wondering where I have been recently. Let me stop you there, don't panic! I am still writing, working and creating! I do however have a whole new life changing achievement! I am expecting a little baby boy in fifteen days! I am going to be a mummy. I haven't posted very much about it because for those of you who are on here for my writing, which I assume is most of you, I would not like to bombard you with my baby thoughts and trust me it is the main focus of my life at the moment. I am currently 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant. The pregnancy has been generally good for me; my first trimester was the best as I didn't suffer from morning sickness so I just spent it enjoying my news and decorating my new house with my partner ready for his arrival. The second trimester was one of the scariest moments of my life when I was home alone and I started bleeding heavily. I was convinced I was losing him and was in the worst state I have ever been in throughout my whole life. I was admitted to hospital for two days and was diagnosed with a 'threatened miscarriage', which for those of you who don't know is where you may miscarry but the baby is currently alive and it is a waiting game just sitting around to find out if he will make it or not. I was sent home and when the bleeding worsened I was called back in where they did further swabs and tests and eventually gave me a reason for the bleeding, it was coming from my cervix and not from my baby and he was absolutely healthy. I was discharged on my partner's birthday and we headed straight for the train for a trip to Medowhall to celebrate. Then the third trimester came and with it a lot of pain. I have been suffering from painful backache and itchy hands and feet. I have had many various tests, injections and tablets but my baby is healthy. I am currently on iron tablets for low iron levels. The third trimester is a hard one because I am ready for him to arrive now, his nursery is beautiful and I have all of the supplies that I am going to need but I don't have my baby to cuddle yet! I keep having dreams where I am holding him and kissing him and when I awake to find that he is not there, well that's tuff!

So that is where I have been all of this time. I moved into my first house with my partner and we have now been together for fourteen months. We have two birds and my little bunny rabbit Fawn is still living with my mother.

As for my career! I began working as a dinner lady in a primary school last September and I have loved every minute of it. I intend to return to work when I have had some time with my baby and would love to become an English teacher one day. From working in the school I have gained many qualifications such as Paediatric First Aid Training and Manual Handling. I am still continuing with my dance classes and passed another dance exam only three weeks ago! I am also now in my third year of University and hoping to graduate next September. So all is very well for me! I am still writing poetry, stories and columns and I now produce a monthly column for Grimsby's Loop Magazine, so you can catch me there too. You can expect me to post more poetry etc. on here as soon as I graduate from University as most of the articles that I write contribute to my degree which of course I am not allowed to publish until I have graduated as I am submitting them for assessment. I hope that you are well and thank you so much to those of you that still return to my website despite my absence, I will do my very best to post for you as often as I can. Please continue to share my page, share my name and share my work and don't forget to get in touch if you need any work doing. As long as I have the time I will be happy to do it.

Thank you again for your support and I will be back with you very soon.

Boneata

xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, think twise...

Game on

Summer words