Darling Be.

Good morning, my darling,
Will you be my mockingbird tonight?
And leave me not with
Darkened sight.
Stay with me until I fly,
Fly into your ocean eyes.

Dear my darling,
Will you today be my morning call,
And let me rise to
Heaven's stare,
Place your hands within my heart,
And palms between my curling hair.

Sweet darling,
Will you be my eagle tonight?
And glide with not a
Single fight.
No goodbyes I accept tonight -
Let me into your ocean eyes.

For eternity, my darling,
Will you be my goodnight kiss,
And let me dream,
To rainbow flames,
Place your lips between my lips,
And watch then how my heartbeat skips.

So sweet dreams, darling,
Will you be my shooting star?
And leave me not
And never far,
Stay with me until I die,
In heaven in your ocean eyes.

Boneata Bell
2013




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, think twise...

Game on

Summer words