The Estuary Radio journey!

So what happens tomorrow...? Well, apart from the long awaited Friday, It will be my second week of broadcasting on Estuary radio! Exciting right?
Last Friday was my first week, along with Za'e Johnson we began broadcasting from 1:00PM until 3:00PM, I will admit it, we were both a quivering mess! There were a few slip up's on our first show but for our second we will be planning ahead, to give you, our listeners, an amazing piece of radio broadcast! We accept requests and make sure you are listening for our discussions in between, this week we have some interesting topics planned, but I am not going to tell you what they are, you are just going to have to tune in on estuaryradio (Click for link!)

Last week Za'e Johnson took the lead, learning how to use the buttons and making the scary leap of being in charge, it was my job to find something to talk about, I should have planned this better, but now I know what mistakes I made I can improve on them! This week I am in 'The Big Chair', I will be sorting the buttons, nervous? Very! I am sure I will again this week be a quivering mess until I actually get used to live broadcasting, but it doesn't matter how long it will take, I will just have to stick to it until my nerves have gone.

When I told my driving instructor yesterday about live broadcasting and being on the radio he told me that I didn't seem like the type of girl who would have the confidence to do that, he later apologized in case he had offended me, but he hadn't because he is right. I am not confident, but that is what life is about; not stepping but leaping.

I hope you will all be listening in every Friday 1:00PM - 3:00PM, the link is provided above. Feel free to contact us on Studio@Estuaryradio.com, Twitter - @EstuaryRadio or on Facebook, like our page 'Estuary Radio'.

I'll be waiting for you.




Boneata Bell. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, think twise...

Game on

Summer words