Kill You

(About...)

This is a poem I originally wrote on my own, however, I was not happy with it and as a poet this tends to happen a lot, So... I asked another brilliant poet to edit it, and I must say it is the most beautiful poem I have ever read and I must say Raven deserves most of the credit for this beautiful piece of work.

My contribution to the piece is the main layout and plan of it, the idea and language of mainly Act 1. I can truly say that I do not believe I deserve credit for Act two, although I contributed.

Please take the time to read both acts one and two, the style varies from my own and is beyond anything I feel I could write alone. Much credit to Raven Phoenix, you can follow him on Twitter, Wordpress or find him on Facebook.

Here is his site: http://ravenphoenix78.wordpress.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, think twise...

Game on

Summer words