IMPORTANT

I am a volunteer for the RSPCA Charity and I also volunteer for the Blue Cross Animal Hospital. I am very passionate about animals and the way they are treated. My dream is to help animals, to love and to care for them in ANY way that I can.

I am a budding poet in North-East Lincolnshire, so I realised one of the other ways I could help animals is to write about them. To help others to understand their needs. So that is what I am going to do.

Personally I have quite a few animals and I am happy that I get to hear the recovery stories of many animals across the country, unfortunatly however, not all is positive.

Help me to help animals all over the world simply by reading what I post on this blog.The more fans that I get, the more the word is spreading and the more people will understand.

Thank you for your time.

Boneata Bell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, think twise...

Game on

Summer words