Phobia Unleashed


You terrify me. 

I walk into the room -
                               
I sense your there. 

The way you make me feel is terribly unfair. 

I'm still.

I sense you crawling up the wall, 

Petrified you may suddenly just fall, 

My heart beats. 

Faster. 

Harder. 

Louder. 
 


I can't begin to describe my thoughts, 

You're on my legs, crawling in my hair, 

I'm nervous. 

I'm angry. 

I'm afraid. 

All life's plans are suddenly delayed. 

You're watching me! 
 


A brave thought grasps at my mind, 

But before I move, I find. 

I'm nearly crying. 

Small. 

Medium. 

Or Big. 

You're following me, 

I'll never sleep tonight. 
 


You're in my dreams, 

I hear you, and awake! 

Tears, streaming, down my face, 

Be gone, I curse! 

Stay out of my life, 

I'm so afraid,
As you stalk me by night. 
 


Boneata Bell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook, think twise...

Game on

Summer words